- USGM Quad-View™ for Federal registered gold sites. Allows for easy color coded layering of gold sites: Prospects, Occurrences, Producers & Past Producer records.
- Active & Abandoned Claims Maps. Placer and Lode gold claims and record details with clear color codes for easy layering of historical and present claim locations.
- Gold claim, mine and site records. The most comprehensive digital gold map state collection. Maps provide current & historical (past abandoned) layers for added details. The most entertaining, up to date, gold claims, sites and mineral mines map on the market today.
- 100% Garmin BaseCamp™ compatible. No internet required for the standard active & abandoned claim maps. All gold sites clearly marked (and color coded) with State and/or Federal information land information.
- Easily transfer data to compatible Garmin GPS™ devices. As demonstrated in the video above, GPS Gold Maps™ can be easily transferred to a Garmin GPS™ device for full exploration (non-internet or non-cell areas) possibilities.
- Easily search and find claims. Search claims and sites by name with GPS Gold Maps™ and your Garmin nuvi™ GPS (the above video demo uses the Garmin Nuvi 260) or compatible Garmin GPS device. Gold claim and site records can also be rapidly and easily searched in Garmin BaseCamp™
This collection makes finding gold claims and mines fun and easy for hours of excitement and pleasure.
The US Gold Maps GPS collection works seamlessly with Garmin BaseCamp™ and the data can easily be transferred to your Garmin GPS devices with POI Loader or Garmin BaseCamp™ for the most entertaining gold seeking adventures.
**GPS Gold Maps were tested extensively on Garmin nuvi™ GPS devices and other similar Garmin GPS products. If you experience any problems using the maps on your Garmin device, please notify us immediately here.
Active Placer: 2,266
Abandoned Placer: 48
Active Lode: 12,434
Federal Map Gold Sites
Past Producers: 1,506