Find 2012-2013 gold claim record statuses and BLM MTRS location data with ease.
If you are looking for gold maps, stressed out and lost in a morass of online mine records and geological information created for the likes of Albert Einstein, then US Gold Maps are the solution for you.
US Gold Map geological and programming engineers have solved the complex problem of visually identifying active and abandoned gold claims.
Claim Records Counts
USGM Z-Series™ Gold Maps – Highlights
Digging Deeper into Federal & State Archives. US Gold Maps is now processing over 400,000,000 (yes, that’s 400 million) State and Federal gold claim records to procure the most precise and accurate gold claim and gold mine data available online or anywhere.
4 Layers for Precision Drill Down.
- Placer Gold Maps – (1) Active & (2) Abandoned
- Lode Gold Maps – (3) Active & (4) Abandoned
Each gold claim location type is color coded for precision gold claim type layering. A clearly defined legend is provided in each map for ease of claim identification.
Benefits of USGM Z-Series™ Gold Maps
Where to find gold is a question that has boggled the most educated men for ages. With US Gold Maps, the burden has been lifted greatly.
With modern technology and some savvy engineers, US Gold Maps creates the most up to date, complete and exciting gold maps on the market today. US Gold Maps will give you very clear insight into areas where gold might be found.
USGM Quad View™ Gold Maps (sold separately) feature gold producing locations as well as past producers, occurrences and prospect gold map locations.
US Gold Maps processes 100’s of millions of Federal and State mineral and gold claim records. The gold data and information provided by the Federal & States is not always complete or perfectly accurate. But US Gold Maps has developed a system to cross-check the data and verify records information are exact as possible.
US Gold Maps indicate all of this gold data were provided by the data sources.
US Gold Maps are simple to use and are 100% Google Earth™ compatible. The new placer & lode claims maps do not require an internet connection which makes gold and other mineral claims location research much easier.
US Gold Maps has updated the colors in the new maps for better layer visibility when using other inherent Google Earth™ State and Federal land location layers.
US Gold Maps General Features
- All Record Counts (for each claim type) Clearly Displayed. All record counts for each type of claim location are identified in two easy to find locations: 1) The file name itself, .2) The info box on the actual map.
- Instant Download. All of our active & abandoned placer & Lode gold maps are available for instant download. Begin finding active and abandoned gold claims in minutes from the comfort of home.
- No Internet Connection Required. Use our new active & abandoned gold maps on the go wherever you might be as no internet connection is required. We understand this need because most gold claim locations don’t have internet or cell service!
- 100% Google Earth™ Compatible (Garmin™ GPS maps sold separately). Our gold maps are designed and engineered for the most popular geological map tool in the world! Browse our gold map collections with ease using this free tool.
- Prospect for Gold More Efficiently. Get better use out of your mining equipment with our gold maps.
- Simplify your Gold Prospecting. US Gold Maps provide detailed insight into active and abandoned gold mines and claims. Gold prospecting adventures can be enhanced and simplified greatly.
- Save Tons of Money Researching Gold Claims. No need to waste tons of time driving around wasting valuable resources, gas and time. Locate and determine areas for potential gold claim ventures while in bed!
- Simply Loads of Fun! Our gold maps are just fun and useful for any gold claim entertainment adventure.
- NEW for 2013 Garmin BaseCamp™ GPS Gold Maps. US Gold Maps is now creating a full line of gold maps for use with Garmin BaseCamp™ and Garmin™ GPS devices. Learn more >>